WELCOME !

Thursday, January 14, 2010 at 6:33 PM

Welcome to my first official blog.

I have been a Professional Make-Up Artist for about 10 years now and the following are some of the services that I provide :

- Personal Style and Image Consultation (个人形象设计)

- Professional Make-up & Styling for [ Weddings & Special Occasions Fashion Photography / Studio Editorials, Catwalks and Media ]

- Professional Make-up Course (专业彩妆教学)

- Eyebrow Design (眉型设计)

- Eyebrow and Eyeliner Embroidery (妙眉,绣眉&绣眼线)

- Eyelash Perming (烫眼睫毛)

Here in my blog, you will find the latest updates of my work, reviews of beauty products and make-up artist tips on everything related to the beauty industry!

I will be posting frequently - so please check back often.

For further information on my services, to make an appointment or to view a larger portfolio of my work kindly contact me directly at lovflo@gmail.com.

Florence

0 comments

Post a Comment