Elegant 3D Brow Microblading ~ Understand more before proceed

Thursday, January 3, 2019 at 8:00 AM

I don’t like my eyebrows! Please change them for me!”, or

“They were nice during designing process but they look completely different after the embroidery!”, or 

“I was told they will look 3D or 6D, very natural but look at me now - Crayon Shinchan!”, are some cries we have encountered consistently throughout the years of my profession. 

Therefore, it is very important that you know what you want for your brows, understand the possible results of embroidery or microblading  and that you patronise only qualified professionals. 

Spare your precious time to seek their advice, return several times for consultations if need be to obtain peace of mind before the procedure. 

Don’t be impulsive; remember, talk to your master artist to manage expectations. 

老师,妳快替我看看我的眉还能不能够改啊?我不是要这样的....... 她画的时候我很喜欢,但是做好后眉型完全都不一样了!她说是给我做最自然的3D还是6D的,可是现在就像“蜡笔小新”啦!

注意:要“绣眉”,首要先清楚了解妳/你要的是什么效果的眉?不好盲从。宁可花一点时间去几家咨询,也不好因一时的冲动导致长期的忧郁.... 




0 comments

Post a Comment